This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Changes in SL progressions

Started by bombadil, February 18, 2015 · 3 Replies · 308 Views

bombadil

I have a tendency to stay away from the forums and portal in general when I'm starting a cycle, so as not to get distracted.  So, I apologize if I'm late to this discussion, but I couldn't find any posts...

 

I noticed that the exercises have changed and there's a lot of revision for SL elements. 

 

My questions is 1)  why the change? and 2) do the arch body holds/rocks come back in at some point?  I couldn't find them listed anymore at all.  

 

I'm interested in testing these new elements! 

Joshua Slocum
bombadil said:

I have a tendency to stay away from the forums and portal in general when I'm starting a cycle, so as not to get distracted.  So, I apologize if I'm late to this discussion, but I couldn't find any posts...

 

I noticed that the exercises have changed and there's a lot of revision for SL elements. 

 

My questions is 1)  why the change? and 2) do the arch body holds/rocks come back in at some point?  I couldn't find them listed anymore at all.  

 

I'm interested in testing these new elements! 

1. A large number of people had lots of trouble with them. Elements were reorganized so that those who were having trouble would get the obliques preparation they needed.

2. They're not at the end of F2.

bombadil

Thanks.  I should have looked harder.  ;)   I can say that I am very happy with this new set up.