Question about Foundation for wife+myself

Started by Jinskeep, February 17, 2015 · 7 Replies · 2,309 Views

Jinskeep

Hello everyone,

My wife and I will be starting getting and starting the foundation starter pack soon,

But I had a question about how it works. Will my wife and I both be able to use the same program, like will it allow me to create two separate accounts that will track both of our progress or would we need to purchase another course to do that?

Thanks

korija

Use the same account

Alexander Egebak
korija said:

Use the same account

Mind=blown

Jinskeep

Well yes, I knew I could use the same one. What I was asking was, will the same account track two peoples stats and workouts? Sorry if I was not clear last time, maybe I just don't understand how the program works. It sounded like it tracks what your suppose to be doing, and I just wanted to know if it does that for more than one user, or if it's self guided and does not really matter.

Jennifer

You don't need to buy duplicate of anything.   Once I got the hang of the program, I much prefer to keep a written journal than to use the tracker WO generator thingy.   The important thing is to read everything before beginning and to check out some of the "Sticky" threads in the private forum. 

 

Best wishes!  It will be so much fun to have your spouse working with you!

Coach Sommer

No, it will not be possible to track two separate people's stats on a single account.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jinskeep

Okay so we would both need our own program.

Awesome, Thanks for the reply coach!

Bro'

Don't buy two, it's useless. Track progress with the online course for one of you, and have the other one track progress on paper. I do it by memory. You will just need to consult it regularly at first to get to know the programming and the progressions but after that you could just connect to remember what the next PE is or to check the form if in doubt.