Hi, I think I'm getting close to where I need to be for this and would appreciate any feedback on my form/rom.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by BrettCross, January 30, 2015 · 2 Replies · 104 Views
Hi, I think I'm getting close to where I need to be for this and would appreciate any feedback on my form/rom.
Thanks!
Hey, looks pretty good. Not sure how far your hands are apart from the video, but you want to be shoulder width regardless of ROM. Just wanted to clear that up as that is contrary to a lot of old advice given (by me included).
I would try to flatten up that back from tail to the bottom of the neck. Here's a summary of a bunch of tips for this one.
Thanks for the advice and the link TANSTAAFL!
My thumbs are at shoulder width on the bar.
You're right about my back, I struggle to keep my lower spine flat in that position.
Now to go check out the link for solutions!