This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 26, 2015 · 29 Replies · 864 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo
sashok said:

tried again with hands shoulder width

I tried to compare your form to mine, just to see some stuffs to clarify!

post-10847-142710748309_thumb.png

1. Blue arrow: in this thread it was suggested me to keep lower back as straight as possible. Perhaps yours is a little bit arched, but I don't know if this is still acceptable.

2. Red arrow: I noticed that my stomach goes in, much more than you, as I focus on keeping PPT. But maybe this should not happen [emoji53] . what do you think? And eventually How could I fix it?

3. Yellow line: should I bring my arms up to the yellow line in order to considered this element mastered ?

Thank you!

sashok

Today I tried with PPT. In my opinion you should bring your arms up to the yellow line. And I think that in this exercise does not need to focus on PPT but I could be wrong.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
sashok said:

Today I tried with PPT. In my opinion you should bring your arms up to the yellow line. And I think that in this exercise does not need to focus on PPT but I could be wrong.

private video, could it be?

sashok
mauler said:

private video, could it be?

Sorry, fixed  :)

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all again! [emoji4]
Just for curiosity, I tried to compare my ROM using a superlight stick (left pic) with a weighted one (2 kg) (right pic).
post-10847-142840226408_thumb.jpg
It looks like there is a little bit of more ROM with the light stick.
So I wonder if it is better to firstly reach ROM requested for mastery with even a super light stick and then move to a heavier one, or working from the beginning with a weighted stick, even if ROM is still too far from mastery.
Thank you!