Foundation question

Started by hype, January 25, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,188 Views

hype

Hi,

I read that foundation was mainly suited for adults...

I just turned 18 and am in a fairly good shape, I'm also quite good at bodyweight exercices already since I've been training endurance calisthenics for about a year and a half now. 

Does foundation still apply to me or would I progress faster with another program such Killroy or another BtGB-like routine?

Murray Truelove

Most are surprised by F1 and how tough it is. It comes with a money back guarantee so you can always try it and see.

Half the work is mobility so you might find while you are strong you might lack the necessary ROM.

Pafke

Im also 18 and i was 2 years in "street workout" or "calistenics" or however before i started foundation, and now im on first progression of all elements in it :(. Even if you are strong enough to master some elements there will be mobility that will hold you on it, unless you are super mobile. :D

There are quite enought people working on foundation that are 18-25 years old so i guess it is suitable for everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/GymnasticBodies/photos/pb.295172437173130.-2207520000.1422222922./907362402620794/?type=3&theater

jules
hype said:

 

I read that foundation was mainly suited for adults...

I just turned 18 

18 sounds like an adult to me. You'll do great on foundation.