Greetings

Started by Ninja traveller, January 18, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,897 Views

Ninja traveller

I'm a 30 something year old martial arts  practitioner living in Northern Ireland, UK. I am a student of the bujinkan which is a well known ninjutsu school. There is a pretty big overlap with gymnastics and am here to get some help and advice on my manoeuveres. Hope I am welcomed,

 

T.

ChrisUK

You are most certainly welcome here.  :)

 

What maneuvers do you need help with? Are you talking about gymnastic skills and maneuvers or ninjutsu ones? If it's the former then we can certainly help, if it's the latter then we might be able to help, depending on what it is, or if another forum member also practices ninjutsu. 

 

Oh,and don't forget to stay around and search the forums for a bit, you'll find amazing info on a ton of techniques. 

 

Hope that helps,

 

Chris.

Ninja traveller

Thanks for you kind welcome Chris.  Don't worry, i mainly have the self defence aspect covered by my instructor. Where I am lacking is confidence in the gymnastics front. In training we need to be able to do cartwheels, handstands and flying forward somersaults. These are proving troublesome as I am finding problems getting the confidence to get my legs over head level. I am 6"2 and weigh 15 stone so I am guessing this doesn't help much either.

 

T

Vinnie

Welcome, just joined this week and starting the foundation 1 course. I am a landscaper

And a strength coach. Looking to gain some great understanding of gymnastics here.

So far what I have seen is awesome .

Vince