Hey guys
I've got four questions
The routine I gathered from BtGB was this:
M,T,H,F do all of this
warmup/joint prehab, pulling hold & movement, pressing hold & movement, core/back hold & movement, leg hold & movement.
Handstands 2 days a week
W stretch
Here are my questions:
Am I supposed to be doing all of this four days a week? On this board most people seem to be splitting up pulling, pushing, etc but from the book I thought we were supposed to do all of it.
I know we are supposed to be linking the hold with the movement, but I can't quite match them up. Pulling is back or front lever? Pressing is planche. Abs is obvious, but I can't figure out anything for lower body...maybe back lever?
What should I do to stretch on Wednesday? My flexibility is not good.I can touch my toes properly, but keeping my hands there is another matter. I remember easily being able to do splits when I was a kid so this is frustrating.
All I have right now is a pair of paralettes, I should get dip/pullup bars and rings in the next couple months, but for now what should I do at the gym? I think my biceps are suffering most from not having rings.