This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS/PE1>im form check needed please
Started by JDelage, January 14, 2015 · 2 Replies · 130 Views
It looks to me like you're getting a decent range of motion. But if I were you, I'd stop flexing at the extent you get to around the 2s mark and then try and hinge forward more at the hips. As you go past that point you're beginning to dislocate and once your arms go past vertical you also lessen the load on your traps.
I think the aim here is to get the shoulders open (which you do nicely) and then hold them there under some load, which you achieve by leaning, ie this is a progression to PE5.
Ditto Matthew. Also here is everything else you ever wanted to know about it.
Also, Heinlein is god (lowercase in deference to him).