Hi All,
Roughly 18 months ago I had a pretty bad motorcycle accident, pre-accident I had built up a good core of body-weight strength, handstand push-ups, muscle-ups etc were not a problem, cycle forward 18 months to now and I am starting from scratch, I just completed my first workout and remember how fun body-weight exercise is.
For those interested my injuries consisted of, a posterior hip dislocation, a broken collarbone (and the separated shoulder that came with it), and eventually a ruptured bicep, specifically the long head. The bicep was reattached about a year ago and feels quite good now, strength is symmetrical in both biceps.
So after 18 months and 15 kilos of unwanted body-weight I have bitten the bullet and purchased foundation one and handstand one, the bicep anchor is well and truly healed. I still suffer from a fair bit of tightness in my piriformis from the dislocation but the mobility exercises should help with that.
Thanks for reading, looking forward to working towards mastering my own body.