Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

QDR Rotational Push Ups

Guest Ido Portal

Guest Ido Portal

I recently posted the first Floreio workout in my blog.

Part of the material released was the QDR Rotational Push Ups Variations.

They include a Floreio Flow work that places high demands on balance, stability, muscular endurance, mobility, quality of movement and grace.

7vCTNTSNOto

24syRZMgWMI

For details, instruction and discussion:

http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/07/f ... ber-1.html

If it is interesting to you I invite you to try some floreio work together with your gymnasticbodies WOD. It is a great complement and allows you to use your newly developed strength in another way.

Ido Portal.

Nobodystopsdblob

I am excited about adding this in. I left a question with you on your blog. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Nobodystopsdblob

Hey Ido,

Is it of any help to you or what you are trying to do for anyone doing the workouts you are posting to post what we are doing and how we are responding? I would be happy to share my experience, but if you feel like it will clutter up your site unnecessarily I will keep my logs to myself.

I did the first workout and really enjoyed it. I am a bit fatigued in the upper arms but other than that I am ok. I did find I had trouble coming out of the rotation low bridge on both sides. At first it was good but it quickly broke down and by the last set I went to just doing bridges.

Thanks again