Hello y'all,
So I've been a long-time lurker and searching for a solution to my situation.
So I'm a bboy (or breakdancer as most people know), and gymnasts and bboys have quite a bit in common when it comes to power moves and freezes.
Here's a little showcase of a Bboy from Korea, Bboy Kill
And Bboy Junior from France
Now I'm trying to lose body fat and trying to create a workout in order to suit this need. However I don't want to look like the Hulk when I'm done and would like to have the gymnast physique instead.
How should I tailor my workout in terms of free weights? I know that I must do many bodyweight exersices, but I haven't changed much, losing only 1% body fat.
I heard around here that I should go more Olympic weightlifting, lots of weight and short reps. Is that what I should do?