Hi guys! I just want if somebody can check my iM1
Here you have the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KIqrRxHf0Y
Thank you !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Aidonnou, December 27, 2014 · 5 Replies · 279 Views
Hi guys! I just want if somebody can check my iM1
Here you have the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KIqrRxHf0Y
Thank you !
Doesn't look too bad.
Is it better?
TANSTAAFL said:
Doesn't look too bad.
- Move the hands a little closer to shoulder width. This iM should start at shoulder width regardless of ROM.
- Loose the shirt so we can see more details of back and shoulders
- back looks nice and straight, you are probably leaning a little too much
- You want to reach up and back with the shoulders/arms without rotating externally or internally, so you eventually want your body leaned a little less and your arms parallel to the walls.
- Nice music
.
I don't know If you have received the last quote ![]()
It's hard to say. I wasn't too clear before, I meant to loose the shirt but keep the same side angle
. From what I can tell it looks like you might still be leaning too much. You want to try and get your arms straight up without doing any rotating (or very minimal) at the shoulders. How much weight you have on there as well?
Here is a summary post I came up with a while ago for this that might help too.
Hey guys! For some problems I couldn't train until this week and I return with another video, what do you think?
Is the video recorded correctly?
Here is,