After Christmas I wanted to get back to my old diet plan but wanted to ask what you think about it.
Because a lot of people all talk about the Paleo Stuff at the moment. I am not a huge fan of carbs such as white bread, pasta or chips, but I do kind of need my chocolate milk after or during training...
I train 20 hours a week (sports acrobatic), 5 hours are pure strength training.
I am 5'3'' and 120lbs.
I can't eat raw fruit because I get heartburn immediately. Also, raw veggies give me stomachache.
My diet must be cheap, easy, quick and healthy as I don't live at home, I am out of the house the whole day and can't afford eating out.
This is what I eat everyday:
- 2 slices of protein bread with ham and cheese
- 3 eggs (scrambles eggs)
- 200gr of rice
- 200gr of steamed chicken breast
- 1-2 bananas
- 1 small chocolate bar
- 500ml of milk with a little chocolate powered
- handful of nuts (walnuts, peanuts or almonds usually)
I also take one multivit pill a day.
Nutritional value calculated says it is:
2200kcal
120gr carbs
120gr fat
140gr protein
50 gr sugar
What do you think?
How do you eat?