Hello guys,
I haven't been working out at all for the past year because I've been constantly travelling for uni and back home. I've put on a lot of belly fat and pretty much lost a lot of muscle (I really didn't have any to begin with). I was about 65kg before and now I'm at 71-72. I'm about 175cm tall.
Before I go back to practicing strength training I want to focus on becoming lean first. So I'm more concerned with aesthetic at the moment. I know this forum is about gymnastic training but I thought some of you may have a good answer or a way to add muscle and then shed the fat (or vice versa... but I'd prefer not to look like a marathon runner). I'm not looking for something unrealistic like asking you to help me become Yang Wei in 6 months. I just want to know what to do to have a good looking lean body in lets say 8 months.
Here are some pictures I took today: