Hi all!
A question about hollow body rock. As I lift up which part of my body should be in a contact with the ground? Only my butt? Or even lower back has to kept in contact?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 1, 2014 · 3 Replies · 208 Views
Hi all!
A question about hollow body rock. As I lift up which part of my body should be in a contact with the ground? Only my butt? Or even lower back has to kept in contact?
Thank you!
Lower back pressed into the ground
You don't need a huge rock with these, so coming up till only your butt is on the ground is too much ROM; this would also put your feet resting on the ground if you are holding them in a BHBH correctly, which you don't want.
Why not post a form check video of your FL/PE2 if you are unsure?
You're right! I just posted a video at this topic. It is the second video I uploaded.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/18625-mnpe2-form-check-flpe2-form-check/
I think I lift up too much! May I just lift watching out to not touch the ground with my feet?