Is my form correct ?
I am concerned about the the amount of upper body rotation i have . A bit less / or more than required ?
In the iM , i am not totally sure , if the neck's position is totally mimicking the spine's position ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Rahul, November 30, 2014 · 6 Replies · 130 Views
In the iM , i am not totally sure , if the neck's position is totally mimicking the spine's position ?
iM looks fine. PE vid is private
PE video is changed to unlisted now . Thanks .
Everything looks good from my end. Up it to 60s and check it off
.
alright then .
I am plateaued at - 60 , 60 , 50 , 40 - for 2 weeks . Cant seem to grab onto 4 x 60s .
I guess i have to fight through the really intense burn in the abs .
You're almost there. I just posted this yesterday, might help if ya are still stalled after another micro.
Also here's one specifically at the static holds: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/17376-pushing-through-holds-with-diminished-rom/
that was fantastic to read .. because intuitively i feel spending more time in the exercises will help me in this regard .
so , i will try extra volume for busting through the plateaus .
thanks bro .