Hello All

Started by Sami, November 20, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,886 Views

Sami

My name is Sami and I am a newcomer to the gymnasticbodies community. I am 49 years old, 195 cms tall and weight 96 kgs. So not exactly a standard gymnast profile, huh??

 

I have been doing sports for the last 40 years, swimming (competitive), gym, and for the last three years body weight training. I got interested of gymnasticbodies, because I think the principles are sound, and I respect the career Coach has made and his attitude towards training.

 

As I mentioned, my profile may not be a very "promising" one, but I am ready and willing to work hard without hurrying and see how far it takes me.

 

I would also be very interested in sharing in this forum with guys with a profile like mine, middle-aged, tall etc.

 

Looking forward to catch up with you all...

 

Sami

Rayne-William

Hey! The longer you participate in the forum you will find a lot of us don't have the standard gymnastic profile either.  We are here to develop our body into the body build of a gymnast.

 

Enjoy the forum while you are here.

thecolin

Hello and welcome. Like Rayne-William said, we're all too old, too heavy, too tall, wrong muscle fibers, no mobility or flexibility to speak of and generally maladapted in one way or another. The only thing we all have in common is that we're all too stubborn to care. :)

Sami Miettinen

Yes, that's me! Well said... :)

Jurre
thecolin said:

Hello and welcome. Like Rayne-William said, we're all too old, too heavy, too tall, wrong muscle fibers, no mobility or flexibility to speak of and generally maladapted in one way or another. The only thing we all have in common is that we're all too stubborn to care. :)

Speak for yourself, my body is fa-bu-lous.