This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/ME1(Help) , Tripod and Headstand.

Started by HB_Ron, November 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 139 Views

HB_Ron

During the Mobility Exercise(ME1) I noticed that my lower back is curved/round. This really annoys me. Please let me know how I can straighten my lower back. Also I did a few sets of Tripod and 1 set of Headstand just for fun. :P Is form fine?

 

Edit: Weight used: 2.25 kg / 5 lbs

Jeremy Huston

Don't worry about your lower back for this IM.  Your shoulder flexion looks good -- you just have to get your hands closer together.

TANSTAAFL

Someone might disagree ;):

 

Coach Sommer said:

Also too much arching of the ribs/back.  Keeping the ribs pulled in and the back flat shoot another photo.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I will say that you look pretty good though. It's more the upper/thorasic you want flat and you're almost there. I would say practice in front of  a mirror and just play around with leaning less until you know what it feels like to keep a flat back into a further lean.

 

Ditto on hands closer, thumbs lined up with outside of delts is the minimum on this one, but looks like you'll be there soon...I mean GB soon...so potentially like months ;).

Jeremy Huston

By all means, listen to "someone" rather than me  :)