Hi everyone.
I'm complete begginer with no previous experience in GST so if somebody can give me some advice.
I'm 5.8 ft (178 cm) and 143 lb (65 kg).
Started by razzor11, November 5, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,518 Views
Hi everyone.
I'm complete begginer with no previous experience in GST so if somebody can give me some advice.
I'm 5.8 ft (178 cm) and 143 lb (65 kg).
Start by reading the course material thoroughly.
Hi Razzor11,
I'm no expert like Rayne,but something that helps me is to remember the 1% rule. If you increase everything by 1% every day in a years time you have gained 365%. Its always about improving from one day to the next but small gains (1%) in both mobility and strength.
Hey Razzor11,
I have been on this F1 & H1 journey for about a year. Given the fact that I am an older GST course student, ade 55, my progress rate has been varied with most of the elements in each course. That being said, physcially I am at a better place than when I started. I agree with the the points made in the previous post by Nicholas Copper, gains no matter how small have a huge benefit over time. I encourage you to enjoy the process, the frustrations as well as the ah ha moments. When they occur, with the noticed progress, you will be proud of the time and effort you have put forth to lead you to these new heights.