Starter Pack Or Just F1 ?

Started by HB_Ron, October 28, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,353 Views

HB_Ron

I have shoulder tendonitis from doing dislocations with a bar.I have it for almost 2 months now. I went to the orthopaedic and he gave me some medicine to take for 10 days straight. 8 days left and I can start with light training for my left shoulder.

 

Should I buy the starter pack(H1+F1) or just F1 ?

I ask cause I'm not sure if I should start with H1 right now

Cole Dano

H1 has some outstanding shoulder mobility that done prudently should help with your shoulder issues.

 

There is no reason to hold off.

Mats Trane

And great exercises for the PPT (Posteroir Pelvic Tilt)! Super important for GST in general.

Wolf with one Ear

There is considerable prep work in the Handstand 1 series, so you will not be doing handstand work right out of the gate, relative to your current shoulder condition.  The course is invaluable.  Get it with F1.  

 

Given that you developed tendonitis from doing dislocates, pay careful attention to the prior mobility work and seek out posts and podcasts discussing this movement.  (I am assuming the OP is discussing dislocates as a mobility exercise.  I do not know enough about high bar or parallel bar events to know if they feature dislocation moves.)  

HB_Ron
Wolf with one Ear said:

There is considerable prep work in the Handstand 1 series, so you will not be doing handstand work right out of the gate, relative to your current shoulder condition.  The course is invaluable.  Get it with F1.  

 

Given that you developed tendonitis from doing dislocates, pay careful attention to the prior mobility work and seek out posts and podcasts discussing this movement.  (I am assuming the OP is discussing dislocates as a mobility exercise.  I do not know enough about high bar or parallel bar events to know if they feature dislocation moves.)  

What's 'OP' ?

 

Thanks guys I will buy both then :)

Vincearoo

OP is original poster.