This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation webinars

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, October 12, 2014 · 18 Replies · 1,319 Views

Edoardo Cagnola

I've noticed that the Webinar that is currently available is described as Episode 1. Should I assume that there are gonna be more episodes coming? That would be awesome, it was just really educational and entertaining to listen, an hour of straight useful informations :)

Thanks Coach for taking the time to do this

Coach Sommer

- More webinars coming.  

 

We are currently vetting other webinar platforms.  Our prior choice was not nearly as adequate for our needs as their advertising claimed.   :(

 

- We have also already recorded the first GB podcast.  Should be released sometime within the next 4-6 weeks.  We went with a video format, hopefully everyone will enjoy the format we have chosen.

 

- My staff's requested delay on the release of our podcast #1 is due to the new podcast that I just did with Robb Wolf which will be coming out this Tuesday.   :icon_cool:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Murray Truelove
Coach Sommer said:

- More webinars coming.

We are currently having vetting other webinar platforms. Our prior choice was not nearly as adequate for our needs as their advertising claimed. :(

- We have also already recorded the first GB podcast. Should be released sometime within the next 4-6 weeks. We went with a video format, hopefully everyone will enjoy the format we have chosen.

- My staff's requested delay on the release of our podcast #1 is due to the new podcast that I just did with Robb Wolf which will be coming out this Tuesday. :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Excellent! Really enjoyed the different pod casts and the webinar.

David Rioux

Excellent, more podcasts!

JDelage
Coach Sommer said:

- We have also already recorded the first GB podcast.  Should be released sometime within the next 4-6 weeks.  We went with a video format, hopefully everyone will enjoy the format we have chosen.

 

If I may offer a suggestion, it would be great to have the podcast also in audio only format (if it makes sense given the content). That would allow some of us to listen while doing something else (cooking, driving, etc).

Coach Sommer
JDelage said:

If I may offer a suggestion, it would be great to have the podcast also in audio only format (if it makes sense given the content). That would allow some of us to listen while doing something else (cooking, driving, etc).

 

Good Lord, were you eavesdropping on our staff meeting yesterday?!?   ;)

 

Yes, we will be re-recording the podcast in an audio format for that very reason and consequently will be releasing the video podcast in segments.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

neil gillies

Any news on when the webinar will be available?

Thanks,

N

Coach Sommer

The previous Foundation webinar is already available; and has been for quite some time.

 

The podcast will need to be re-recorded for audio only.  The release date for the video podcast segments has not yet been decided.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

neil gillies

Apologies, I got my wires crossed because I didn't read the full context of the thread before my post! I have listened to the Foundation 1 podcast already (several times  :)).

 

I was referring to the Master Class Webinar that you mentioned in early October would be released in 4-6 weeks' time.

 

Cheers,

N 

Coach Sommer

The masterclass podcast is the one I was referring to early that was shot as video and will need to be reshot as audio only.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Edoardo Cagnola

Is that podcast coming anytime soon? :)

Coach Sommer

Interesting coincidence, we had a staff meeting this morning and the podcast was one of the items on the agenda.  The decision was made to move forward and the necessary equipment was ordered this afternoon.  Stay tuned.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

sean

This is excellent news Coach! I have probably listened and re-listened (if thats a word)  a few dozen times the existing podcasts and came to the forums today to see if anything was posted regarding new events. Not sure why just had a feeling. I find the podcasts educational and motivational when frustration levels start to rise to keep driving on (that and the priceless support I've received from GB coaches like Zach).  As I gain experience with this modality I find that each time I replay a podcast I catch something new that you said that I didn't hear before.  I'm one of those guys that listens to them on the way to work as well  but either I'm the worlds worst listener or things are starting to make sense  :lol: when I hear something new. Also your podcasts with Rob Wolf helped expose me to him and his work and I've managed to lose weight and clean up my diet in a way I never thought could be so easy and make so much sense. An area I have been struggling with for a long while, thank you and Rob for that. If your doing your own podcasts I look forward to listening to more theory if possible. Don't mean to brown nose but I would call this gratitude.

Mad Grappler

I've just finished listening!!! Great info, I will heed as I begin this journey!

Kelly Gage

Is the first webinar still available? I can't find it....

sean

yes go to home page and do your member log in, then check the courses tab you will find it listed there with all the other courses.

Kelly Gage

Thanks, Sean! I was just checking the main page after I logged in, and it's not there (at least on mobile). Your response made me look harder. For anyone else who can't find it after you log in you have to open the drop down menu top right, select courses from the drop down and there it is.

I can't wait to listen tomorrow. Bed time now!

sean

Your welcome and glad I could help. you made a good point, I don't think one can find it if using the mobile version the web page, didn't think to mention that. Listen to it more than once, is my suggestion, I'm still learning things from it months later.