Ok guys, I got a new routine because the last one is not working for me and it doesn't follow the principles of steady state; which is why I will follow this next routine for 8 weeks before I start considering improvements and/or changes.
Monday: Bulgarian Dips 3x5, Cross Dips 3x10secs, Bulgarian Pull-ups 3x5, L-sit 3x10secs, Wall Handstand 4x15secs.
Tuesday: XR Support Position 3x10secs, Single Bar Dips over-grip 3x5, Bulgarian L Pull-ups 3x5, Back Level Advanced Tuck 3x10secs, Planche - Advanced Frog Stand 3x5secs.
Wednesday: Pseudo Planche Pushups 3x3, Bulgarian Rows 3x8, Dips - Korean 3x3, L-sit 3x10secs, Wall Handstand 4x15secs.
Thursday: Front Level Advanced Tuck 3x10secs, Crescent Pushups 3x3, Single Bar Dips under-grip 3x5, Chin-ups - inverted 3x3, Pushups - Wall Planche 3x5.
Friday: Archer pushups 3x3 (each arm), Cross Dips 3x10secs, L-sit 3x10secs, Pull-ups - Mountain Climbers 3x3 (each side), Wall Handstand 4x15secs.
I intend to follow this routine for the next 8-10 weeks. My old routine concentrated on one body-part a day, whereas this one involves a full body workout everyday and from my ''understanding" that's a better approach.
For my legs I do jumping squats on Tuesdays and Saturdays, along with uphill sprints, and I also swim occasionally.
I hope I can actually complete a single week without being dead tired. In case you're wondering what's my current level or experience in gymnastics; this is what my old routine consisted of:
Monday: Bulgarian dips (3X5), Archer pushups (3X5 each arm), Pseudo planche pushups (3X5), Wall Maltese (60sec total), Wall headstand (2min total).
Tuesday: One arm chinups 3X3 (5sec top and bottom hold each arm), L-sit Bulgarians pullups (30 total), Straight body raises (3X3), Bulgarian rows (3X10), Muscle ups 3X5 (kipping).
Wednesday: Back level advanced tuck (1min total), Front level advanced tuck (1min total), Manna middle split horizontal hold "on the floor" (30 sec total)
Thursday: Repeat Monday's
Friday: Repeat Tuesday's