This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Los Angeles - Southern California

Started by Akenaton Flores, September 12, 2014 · 33 Replies · 3,539 Views

Brian Sparks

I'm in Woodland Hills in the SF Valley and work in West LA; so I'm between those spots regularly. Wouldn't mind meeting with someone even just once a week or month to help each other with form checks if nothing else. 

Sandra Santosuosso

Anyone else in San Diego, CA?!  I'm downtown and finding that adult gymnastics just doesn't exist here - closest I can find is calisthenics, which is great, but not exactly what I'm looking for. 

Charles Yoon

Anyone in the Riverside / Corona area and want to start something, let me know!  

Thanks yall!

 

 

G. Russell Reynolds

Hey, LA area peers. 

So I am hereby publicly admitting that I have been completely inconsistent and sometimes downright inactive in my GB training. I do not want to continue down that road and am ready to step up my game, but I find it much easier to stay on track and motivated if I have someone to be accountable with or to train with instead of just doing it by myself. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I would love to create an accountability partnership with one or more of you where we can check in and hold each other to our commitments and progress and possibly even meet up to train together once in a while. I'm all about helping each other become our best. Any takers?
 

Sean Brison

Hey all, I just started the GST program. I live in Los Feliz near Silverlake. I'm looking to meet up with others in the area. I saw a place called Mat Gymnastics 1146 N Vermont Ave. that looks good and reasonably priced. If anyone is interested or already has another meet up in mind please message me. Cheers!

Adam Davis
On 2/19/2018 at 10:21 AM, Charles Yoon said:

Hi Charles, I am in Upland, I believe that’s relatively close to you?

 

Anyone in the Riverside / Corona area and want to start something, let me know!  

Thanks yall!

 

 

 

Chris Viglietta

Bumping this thread.

I think it's about time we start a group that meets once a week.

I'm based out of Encino in the San Fernando Valley and train out of a Signature LA Fitness.

If you'd like to join our weekly meetup, PM me with your days of availability.

- Chris.






 

Simon Stock

Would also love to meetup for group / workouts. I live downtown LA. Feel free to reach out at sstock0@gmail.com

Yuanbo Wang

Any meeting up around Pasadena Area?

I'd love to join one of those.