This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

45 years Old and Looking for a Check in Partner

Started by flipson, September 2, 2014 · 1 Replies · 132 Views

flipson

I am middle aged, I work as a film editor so lots of time at a desk. I have had Foundation One for about a year, and have followed it the best I can on and off for that time. I am on PE1 for all my elements but I have had a good amount of time off this summer and I've been working hard on all the elements. I decided to try GB because I like to move and I want to keep my body moving and strong for the rest of my life the best I possibly can. It seems to me that GB is one of the few programs that has mobility and overall health in mind. That being said, It is hard! For everybody, but especially someone who is middle aged. I start back at work this week after 4 months off and I want to keep up my GB work but I really need help. Is there anyone in the same boat who might be interested in working as a GB check in partner to keep each other involved and motivated and to keep the program as fun as possible. If you lived in LA or Southern California, that would be a bonus!