This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Perth King's Park Lunchtimes?

Started by Primate, September 2, 2014 · 30 Replies · 3,002 Views

Veldcat

I'm off tomorrow to the mines for the next two weeks. I'll be back on the 19th, but usually Mondays for me I teach Boys Brigade and Tuesdays I teach/learn self defense, so I'll have to find else when I can go.

Mathew

Hey Perth people, 

 

I'm new to GB, been training this sort of stuff for a few years though. I'm starting at the start with gb system. Usually i'll be training at work : www.movementco.com.au however i'm pretty keen to catch up for some social training stuff, perhaps at kings park or Scarborough beach? We usually bring some rings, hs boards and parallets down the beach for some play next to the trapeze. Let me know if anyone is keen?!

 

cheers

Mat

Veldcat

Hi Matt,

 

Yeah, some social beach training would be great - 'specially with the months heating up.  Had a look at the site of your work. Really glad that there're more gymnastic-friendly gyms around these days :)

 

Hopefully catch up soon.

 

Meow!

Jon Douglas

Hey guys, my schedule is yet TBC but will probably be dropping through for at least a few days in Perth over New year/ the next couple of weeks around a Japan trip. Will be in touch if/as time permits, Scarborough would be awesome :)

Kevin Sadler

I'm new ish to GB training and live in the northern suburbs of Perth. Have any of you guys every met up and is there any sessions/meet ups I can come along too.

TIA

Kev

Tanya Hill

Hi Kevin, 

Although I live in Denver, Perth sounds amazing! Who knows maybe I can come down for some training at some point.