This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Perth King's Park Lunchtimes?

Started by Primate, September 2, 2014 · 30 Replies · 3,002 Views

Primate

Hi All, I usually jog over to King's park from the CBD of a lunch time and do my workout in the park.  If anyone's interested in meeting up and training together give me a shout.

Edoardo Cagnola

I was in Perth 2 weeks ago! Wonderful, wonderful city

Veldcat

Kings Park!? 
Dude, I live in Edgewater! :D 
When I'm not on the mines working, I'd love to train together! 

ForzaCavaliere
EdStand said:

Wonderful, wonderful city

Haha...

 

low lying buildings and not much to do either.

Edoardo Cagnola
ForzaCavaliere said:

low lying buildings and not much to do either.

I was talking primarly of the location of the city, the harbour area is just amazing IMO (not quite as much as Sydney's, but it's close). But I'd probably agree with you, for what I saw the city doesn't offer that much
Veldcat

Our shops usually close at around 5pm...unless it's Thursday - then some will stay open until 9pm! :o 

Oh, I do miss living in Sydney sometimes. :/

Primate

Yup nothing to do in Perth but TRAIN! Veldcat when are you next in Town? I used to do FIFO but no longer.

Veldcat

Heya Primate!

I'm heading back to the mines tomorrow, but I'll be back next friday, for a week ^_^

Sean Barry

Primate, are you still heading over to Kings Park to train?

 

If so, it'd be awesome to join you (normally I just do Jacobs after work with some friends).

Veldcat

Meeeouwwrr!

*Veldcat agrees*

Sean Barry

Veldcat - are you up for a session in Kings Park after work one afternoon?

Veldcat

Sounds purrrrrrrfect, Sean! :3

I'm in Perth 'till Tuesday. Then I'm away until 1st of Feb.

Sean Barry

Sweet, how about we organise something for when you're back after the 1st of Feb?

 

Say, Tuesday the 3rd around 530?

Primate

Sorry for not replying.  Been OS for a while.  Back to work on Monday, and back to the ladder as well. I'm up for the 3rd after work...

Veldcat

I usually have training around that time...but we've taken some weeks off, so I'll be able to make it to this date. :3

Primate

Tomorrow's the 3rd. Are people still up for meeting at Jacob's at 5:30?

Veldcat

*Purring contentedly*

Sean Barry

Hey guys, I'm sorry but a work commitment has cropped up - I'll have to give this afternoon a miss. Hopefully this afternoon goes well and I'll be able to make it to the next session

Primate

I just checked the bureau of meteorology radar. Perhaps this afternoon is not the best meeting time :(

Primate

Actually not so bad

Veldcat

Soz guys - uni enrolment took waaaaay longer than I anticipated.
Y'all have a good training session though?

Primate

Unfortunately no one else turned up! It was a lousy evening for it weather wise, so it calls for a (literal) rain check. I work in the KPMG building at the western end of town, so I can get there with 5 minutes notice. What time suits everyone else?

Sean Barry

Hi gents, I'll be heading along to Jacobs this afternoon around 530 for a stairs session. You guys are welcome to join - I'll be the weird guy running in bare feet (got to increase my lower leg strength!).

 

Alternatively, Tuesday next week 530pm at Jacobs?

Sean Barry

also, now my post count is high enough that I don't need moderator approval - this is fantastic!

Primate

Haha. I had too much work on this afternoon sorry, but I'm definitely up for Tuesday. I always wear vibrams, tore my feet up last time I did Jacobs barefoot