Hello from sunny island

Started by Lee, September 2, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,372 Views

Lee

Greetings everyone! I'm very fortunate to have found this forum( very very late though), meeting so many like-minded people.

Had 1 year of sports climbing training in my younger days. Led to my upper body pulling muscle to be way stronger than pushing muscle. Recently hit a plateau in my one arm pull ups, feeling a bit of shoulder impingement.

Always been impressed by the calisthenics movement these years but the real deal is at gymnastics! I hope that through GST, a more well-rounded body is built, preventing injury. I really like how the way it's written, exercises targeting really fundamentals. Of course, mastering planche, human flag and other skills are long term goals!

25 years old, hope I'm not too late;)

Rayne-William

You are too late to start a competitive gymnastics career, but not too late to start developing a gymnasts body.

 

The age range of your fellow members is inbetween late teens to early seventies.

 

Enjoy the forum, there is a lot of free information, already posted, in the general forums.

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard :) enjoy the challenges :)