This is just my 2 cents for those who are on the sidelines thinking if Foundation is worth the investment.
Since last year I am following the progressions on Foundation 5 days/week and I never felt so much strength building in so little time, I am a tall guy (1.88m / 6'2) so it is very difficult to do horizontal positions like Front Lever and Planche but I felt a huge increase in strength after following the progressions on the course, I am still working on all exercises and haven't mastered any of the 6 foundation positions described on the course, I am very close on some and a little far behind on others, but I don't have any kind of rush, in the past I was desperate to "conquer" certain kinds of skills and frequently injuried myself, now I am just enjoying the process and it has never been so fun, and ironically, I never progressed so fast.
I am gonna post here a picture of my fingertip straddle planche, I can hold it for 3 to 4 seconds and it is very over my head right now to use for training, I know I am losing protraction and the form is not perfect, I just want that people can see someone who isn't naturally inclined for planche being able to grasp a straddle planche using foundation.
Thanks a lot for Coach Sommer and his team for putting the effort on publishing these amazing work, it made me break several plateaus that have been stalling me for years. I am very grateful for being able to be part of this community.
