This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting pHS?

Started by Nino Begovic, August 12, 2014 · 5 Replies · 249 Views

Nino Begovic

Hey so I think I dont quite understand. Can/should I start with Handstand Two even though not mastered Foundation 2, or not? In the 'Shop' section it says prerequisite is Foundation 2 but in the course material I seem to only find that it is OK to train the pHS but not going further than the SE's unless reached a certain point in the Handstand One course.

Can someone clarify, please?

Thank you

Christian

Being finished with F2 is the official word. Then you can go untill half ish, untill needing a 30 sec free handstand (H1).

Eric Baum

F2 finished is pre req to start H2. To move to the SEs the prereq is a 30s HS

Nino Begovic

Great! Thanks for answering Thor and Ninja.

Jon Douglas
Nino Begovic said:

Great! Thanks for answering Lars and Nobunaga.

Fixed that for you ;)