I'm considering purchasing F3 and H1.
I've used to train Handstand before strength elements on the same day. My question is if I can train F3 and H1 on the same day or should I do them on separate days?
Thanks in advance! ![]()
Started by HB_Ron, July 25, 2014 · 7 Replies · 2,907 Views
I'm considering purchasing F3 and H1.
I've used to train Handstand before strength elements on the same day. My question is if I can train F3 and H1 on the same day or should I do them on separate days?
Thanks in advance! ![]()
You should finish F1 and F2 before starting H1.
H1 can be worked along with the foundation, there are no prerequisites. However, F1 and F2 should be completed prior to F3. Even if you think they will be too easy, they likely will not be. If they are, you have a money back 30 day guarantee. As far as working on same day: I started off doing them on separate days because the handstand work tired me out. Now however, my work capacity has improved, and my balance is better with the handstand and i will work that almost every day, including prior to my strength work. I think when i get to training longer handstand holds i will need to separate out the skill work (which can be done prior to foundation) and the endurance work (which will impede foundation if done one after the other). Hope that is helpful.
H1 can be started at the same time as F1. Although H2 should be started after F2
After watching your uploaded youtube videos start with F1. F3 will be too difficult.
alan tseng said:You should finish F1 and F2 before starting H1.
Tell me you meant to type H2 instead of H1.
TheF0rsports said:I'm considering purchasing F3 and H1.
I've used to train Handstand before strength elements on the same day. My question is if I can train F3 and H1 on the same day or should I do them on separate days?
Thanks in advance!
alan tseng said:You should finish F1 and F2 before starting H1.
Vincearoo said:H1 can be started at the same time as F1. Although H2 should be started after F2
The F series must be completed in order however you can simultaneously train the F series with H1 and H2 in parallel. You may begin with the H2 PEs immediately alongside H1 training. Therefore F1 + H1 + H2 is ok. The rule is you shouldn't start working on H2 SEs until you have at least a 5x30s freestanding HS.
Mark Balsom said:The F series must be completed in order however you can simultaneously train the F series with H1 and H2 in parallel. You may begin with the H2 PEs immediately alongside H1 training. Therefore F1 + H1 + H2 is ok. The rule is you shouldn't start working on H2 SEs until you have at least a 5x30s freestanding HS.
not sure where you got this information, but F2 is clearly prerequisite for H2 (but there are no prereq's for H1). You are correct H1 and H2 can be worked together.
MT Nordic said:not sure where you got this information, but F2 is clearly prerequisite for H2 (but there are no prereq's for H1). You are correct H1 and H2 can be worked together.
No that's correct. You can train H2 PE after you mastered F2, but you must master at least 5x30 sec freestanding HS to start H2 SE