Greetings everyone,
I am a newbie here on the forums and mostly to GST. I've grown tired of all the strength training and weightlifting that I've been doing for about a decade now and I would like to start completely over with GST, beginning with Foundation One of course. Currently, I have complications in both Acromioclavicular (A/C) joints; the right one has been diagnosed with arthritis from a broken and then healed clavicle and the left one has succumbed to distal clavicle osteolysis (DCO), which, without going into too much detail, is an overuse condition. The arthritis usually isn't a problem, just the DCO.
The reason I know about these conditions is because I had x-rays done on both joints due to very uncomfortable pain. At it's worst (a year ago), I was unable to perform handstands, push-ups, tuck planches, and dips and it seems to me that GST might further aggravate the DCO. With some time off of those exercises and then coming back to them, I can comfortably do several different kinds of push-ups, but the dips, handstands, and tuck planches tend to aggravate the A/C joints.
I am going to visit a doctor again in a couple weeks before starting any new routines, but I wanted to see if any of you GST practitioners may have had similar issues and were able to work through them without getting an A/C joint resection and/or without any kind of discomfort in the joint.
Thank you for any input or advice you may have to offer.
TL:DR - In your opinion, will GST aggravate distal clavicle osteolysis and will I be able to do Foundation One without pain?