FSP & FBE & Steady State

Started by Adventurer627, June 9, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,453 Views

Adventurer627

Hi I'm new and am curious about how to incorporate FSP & FBE & Steady State if I'm not ready for embedded FSP. This would be for 2x week workout. I'm guessing something like this:

Workout Option 1

1. FSP set

2. rest

3. FBE pair set

4. rest

5. FSP set

6. rest

7. FBE pair set

8. rest

9. FSP set

Workout Option 2

1. FSP set

2. rest

3. FBE pair set

4. rest

5. FBE pair set

Other options?

Thanks

Chris Hobbs

There are sample routines all over the board that should give you a decent idea of what is typically done. However, you will find that what seems okay on paper may be too much, so adjustments will need to happen accordingly.

My recommendation is to keep the static holds separate from the exercises, as opposed to alternating the sets. I have done it both ways and found that as a beginner the better focus from one-thing-at-a-time wins out ... YMMV.

- Chris