Aesthetics with Foundation

Started by kimura, August 8, 2014 · 2 Replies · 2,188 Views

kimura

I was never much into the aesthetic side of training until I started doing GB and saw all this definition popping up in different places all over my body. I was always about performance and progress and of course I still am but now one of the really fun aspects of my training is watching the development of my body. Delts (especially posterior), traps (wow), overall back, glutes, biceps, triceps, brachioradialis, abs and overall core/trunk have all been hugely noticeable. And I'm still on foundation 1 for everything! I can't imagine what my body will look like with dedicated practice over the next several years. So I just wanted to share my experience so those of you who are more into aesthetics can see that Foundation will take you down that path while also making you functionally strong and mobile.

Oz

kimura

Oh I should add that I also do Handstand 1, I'm sure that has been part of my physique changes as well.

Jon Douglas

I'm the same :)

Looks have never been a priority of mine, but.... yeah, this is kind of cool. Suddenly I have a v taper. I wear the same size clothes, except for around biceps and neck, but I'm some 10kg heavier and carrying less fat than I think ever. Recomp'd like crazy over the past year or so.

Very cool.