This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shoulder Dislocates aren't in F1!

Started by JonasTrainWill, August 7, 2014 · 26 Replies · 1,102 Views

Jon Douglas

It amazes me that people can get so offended by experts charging for their knowledge. The alternative is simple; become a successful national+ level gymnastics coach, pour tens of thousands of hours into experiments in producing amazingly strong and durable athletes, develop a step by step method, then release it for free.

Nothing to it, right? I have absolutely no problem paying for rhe products we have, not to mention the free support from the forums.

Valoja Illangasinghe

Now we are both happy:

- You do not need to deal with a program which is clearly too sophisticated for you.

- I do not need to deal with your incoherent whining. Please go troll somewhere else.

Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer

 

Just wanted to say a quick thankyou to Coach Summer and to the many great forum members here... in relation to the whining... I wanted to make these points.

 

I am a coach in my profession and for many years an elite/advanced player also... for so many years I toiled so very hard to improve my physique sprinting/agility work/stretching and weight training. My injury/stiffness and ailments list is very long and still persisting. My body had so many imbalances and ailments and I just thought it's the price you pay.  Since finding Foundation I've discovered a world of freedom and although my body still complains about the many adjustments it has to make ... it has improved so much in general strength, mobility and flexibility. Most of the benefit is mental (ie the relief of knowing my body is getting better, forever). I now feel so good about what's to come and I can actually focus on improving my level rather than how to manage issues.

 

I've spent sometime here and the level of knowledge/info here is fantastic... very rare to find so much knowledgable help.

 

What is charged for the course is laughable for the benefits it gives - can anyone really complain about paying $80 or so for life - even if you get one thing small out of it - you've got your monies worth! I know it is worth 10 times that amount... but that would take it off the menu of so many that would even try it. In a world confused and looking for simple answers as well as complex ones, there are so many b$@# s$## solutions - you can get the truth here. 

In all if all I had was F1 when I was 17 and got to the end in 12 months or so, that would give me enough knowledge and ability to vary it and come up with my own variations to be right for life.

 

thankyou to all of you here and for sharing your knowledge... also don't be backward in telling people how it is. What you have here is exceptional and we should be proud of it... if someone can't see it - they most likely never will - it is their loss.