I can't seem to get the movement down. When I try to move in a circle like in the video I get mixed up and just swing around a few times. Any tips on how to focus and do this movement correctly?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Tips on the motion of RC/PE 22? (circle front lever pull)
Started by The Wykydtron, August 7, 2014 · 5 Replies · 231 Views
Search. I know there it has been asked before.
Previous thread on page two: You thought RC/PE6 was bad?
Read post #10 carefully.
Think about pushing in the opposite side of the twist. if you twist on the right the push on the left and bend the right arm.
post a video.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/14608-you-thought-rcpe6-was-bad/
A couple tips here that helped me get it down, as Zach promised, in a week or two ![]()
Thanks all, it is (slowly) coming together