Hi guys, I've just got the BtGB ebook.
I've been working on my frog stand and i should say it's quite stable already. However, I noticed that when I want to advance to the tuck planche, I do not have the necessary back strength and "the-joint-that-connects-your-legs-with-the-pelvis" Strength.
This is as the legs always rest on my elbows. This causes two problems for me!
1) I cannot proceed to the truck planche where my weight is supported with my chest, triceps and shoulders
2) I cannot train my shoulders and chest because the weight is sorta rested on my elbows
Need some advice on how to move on!
Next, I've contacted a local dealer to get myself a pair of gymnastic rings. However, I would like to get some advice on how to craft my own training programme. I've read the programming section in the ebook, and many threads in the forum. But I still don't get it.
I've planned something like this:
Monday
Planche Progression
Push Up Variations
Negative HeSPU
Dips
Tuesday
Front Lever Progression - 1min
Back Lever Progression - 1min
Pull Ups - 3 x failure (then hold a 90 degree elbow position after failure to pull up)
Tuck Front Lever Rows
Thursday
L-sit Progression
V-Ups 3 x 20
Hanging Leg Lifts 3 x 10
Windshield Wipers 3 x 5
Friday
Deck Squats for Distance and Height - 5 x 5
SLS - 5 x 3
(any other exercises that can train my hemstrings without assistance?)
Archups
RLL
That's what I've planned. I put all pressing motions into 1 day, all the pulling motions into 1 day, core in 1 day, and legs + lower back in 1 day. Please tell me what you think!
Thanks for helping! =)
Zack