IVzjUhRhtpA
Complete four rounds:
15 second XR Support Position
40' Ag Walks
Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups
notes:
1) Rest 20 seconds between exercises.
2) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.
3) The XR Support Position is found on BtGB, pg. 73.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Coach Sommer, June 1, 2009 · 1 Replies · 877 Views
IVzjUhRhtpA
Complete four rounds:
15 second XR Support Position
40' Ag Walks
Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups
notes:
1) Rest 20 seconds between exercises.
2) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.
3) The XR Support Position is found on BtGB, pg. 73.
I did two muscle ups in a row during warm up. So that is nice. I was in Hungary last week so maybe it was the extra rest. I did do a lot of mobility and handstand practice though.
Complete four rounds: 3 rounds
10 Swinging Dips 15 the first round by mistake broken sets
15 second XR Support Position 20 count broken sets after first round
40' Ag Walks using ab wheel
Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups forgot to do after workout, did this evening.