Foundation 1 alone or with Handstand 1?

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, July 7, 2014 · 6 Replies · 3,111 Views

Edoardo Cagnola

I know that the perfect way to do this would be doing F1 and H1 together, but I'm looking forward to purchase to whole foundation series in the discounted package, and adding 99$ to that would be really to much right now.. Would you guys recommend purchasing F1 and H1 or the whole Foundation package leaving the Handstand series for the future?

Murray Truelove

Email Cory (or tech support) and see if you can upgrade F1 later. I was able to do this a while back.

That way you can get F1/H1 now and upgrade the F series later.

Awesssss

Can't handstand one be completed without foundation series?

Rayne-William

I am going to start with the complete foundation series and then adding Handstand one and two later.

Cole Dano
Paulizdaman said:

Can't handstand one be completed without foundation series?

 

Yes. They can both be done independently, but students are encouraged to do them both for best effect.

Bosco

i'ts better to have H1 too, as far as handstands are essential for GST.

Coach Sommer

For best effect, the Foundation courses, H1 and H2 are designed to be trained together. The same way that I train my own athletes.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer