transcript podcast Coach Sommer

Started by Matthieu Jeandel, July 6, 2014 · 6 Replies · 3,794 Views

Matthieu Jeandel

Hello

 

Don't success to find the transcript of the first podcast of Coach Sommer for the 114 episode of Barbell Shrugged. 

 

Does anyone of you give me the link to download it? 

 

Does anyone know if it exist a transcript for the second podcast?

 

Thank you

 

Matt.

Matthieu Jeandel

Thank you :-)

Blairbob

Very cool. I wish I had known this was out there 6 months ago. Far more efficient to read than listen.

greekdawg
LateStarter@46 said:

In the transcript Coach talks of an Achilles tendon series, is that series forthcoming or is it already in Foundation? Or coming in S1? or what??

 

That is what I need.... work for my ankles and Achilles specifically.... Any help with this would be much appreciated.

meras
greekdawg said:

In the transcript Coach talks of an Achilles tendon series, is that series forthcoming or is it already in Foundation? Or coming in S1? or what??

 

That is what I need.... work for my ankles and Achilles specifically.... Any help with this would be much appreciated.

From a past post:

 

Coach Sommer said:

The knee protocol is contained within the Foundation courses and the achilles protocol is currently only available to GB seminar students.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer