Hi,
probably this question have already discussed here but even if it was so I didn't find it yet.
Of course I'm interested to buy the course not very soon but a bit later.. and there is no BUT.. just want to clarify some (or just one?) equipment issues which are necessary to execute each exercise perfectly at home.
For instance on the cover of the Foundation 2 the gb athlete is below the pommel.. I definitely couldn't practice this at home. I have stall bars (and rings and rope with pretty tight space) but obviously its not possible on it to perform this angle between the arms and the body.
Or arches (on pommel) which isn't on any cover but what I always wanted to embed to my training schedule and what I almost always seen to do by pro gymnast at the gym (where I had trained before) in distinct variations.
I don't know how many preparation exercises contains the whole course which needs SPECIAL equipment (even home made, when I saw this F2 cover first after than I have thought pretty lot on how can I solve this and what kind of extension should I make which than I can put to the stall bars or sg. like this) but I would be happy to get some answers for those who already thought (and solved) this issue(s)!
Thanks in advance!