Hi everyone, nice to meet you all. ![]()
My names Calv, 36 year old dad of two who has just purchased his first set of Elitle ll rings. Got them yesterday and am well impressed.
I've trained with weights most of my life, nothing spectacular but enough to keep in shape through my time in the forces and afterwards. I have a lover back spine slippage though so have to be carefull, that said, i have found the rings very considerate to my injury as long as i am carefull.
So i am a totaly newbie to all this. I've had a good look around the forum and theres a wealth of info here to get through, but i am sure i'll be another one with some basic questions. :|
Just wanted to say how much i admire those of you that can do the rings techniques without a care in the world, i thought i was quite strong until i got the rings....wow! :shock:
Plus the kids will be chuffed that they have something better than PVC pipe to hang off now. ![]()
Nice to meet you all again, i look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Calv.