Has anyone completed foundation yet?:)

Started by hype, June 25, 2014 · 31 Replies · 9,651 Views

Rayne-William

 I can be wrong. However I think Alex is one of the closest to completing the Foundation series.

 

BMJD said:

With regards to rings training, I'm only maintaining my ring HS, it took me a long time to learn the balance that I'm afraid that I might lose it if I don't practice it. So far there have been no elbow issues (close to year for practising ring HS). F4 is definitely the bare minimum (actually F4.5, when you think about the warm up....). If it wasn't for my ring HS, probably wouldn't touch R1 until F4 was completed.

You are worrying too much over so little.

Coach Sommer

Niels in Denmark is also working on F4 currently and doing an excellent job.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alessandro Mainente
GoldenEagle said:

 I can be wrong. However I think Alex is one of the closest to completing the Foundation series.

 

You are worrying too much over so little.

not so close for all the elements, think that for SL i'm at PE1...

Niels Joergensen

Thank you Coach! :) And I hope you had a fantastic seminar in Stroud!

Yes I guess we all have our sticking points in the foundation series. To me they serve as an opportunity to fix my current holes. I do not think about when I will "master" an element. I enjoy my sessions, and eventually I know that if I do it right today, then later I will reap the rewards.

Keep training everyone :icon_twisted: 

Niels  
 

Maarten

Niels (and other people who are on F3/4),

Do you train with Foundation exclusively? And how many days a week?

Or do you do more training?

 

I met Niels at the London seminar in January and he is really a strong dude!

Jon Douglas

Foundation and handstand for me. I sometimes (often) get carried away with volume, especially if I'm working on something I feel sure I should be able to demonstrate mastery for.

Additions have cycled through my training, deadlifts, rope climbs, wall runs are my project of the moment because my overhead/press hs strength is lacking. But as far as I am concerned if I didn't use GST I would be training 2-3* as much to try to cover all of the same bases, and wouldn't have nearly as much fun

Alessandro Mainente

Only Foundations and H1/H2, i'm actually doing some IC work but only because my elbows respond well.

More then this, a lot of stretch, mobility, olympic lifting.