Foundation 1

Started by Pafke, June 20, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,774 Views

Pafke

I planing to buy F1 so i wonder what moves should i be able to do when i finish it ? And also what is minimum time to get these moves while folowing foundation 1 ?

aiken54

You can get strong and mobile with F1. It really depends on your former level of strength. For some it brings up deficiencies in different moves so you may be like "hey I can front lever now", while with others they simply feel much better.

 

Time should not be your concern, enjoy the journey as cliche as it sounds.

 

This is setting the foundation for you setting your foundation. You start learning moves and such after F1.

Jon Douglas

F1 level is more about the mobility than the strength IMO, but that's not to say it's a pushover. Plenty of people have poured months into 1st and 2nd level elements to hit the high standards required to move on :)

Whilst it's all great, to me the leg mobility particularly shines. I have always been somewhat flexible, but the active flexibility and conditioning of hips and knees was completely new to me. I warm up with them religiously.