Hey,
I saw the foundation one program and i couldn't understand how many elements should i work in every workout, what is the answer for that?..
Thank you.
Started by naornaor12345, June 11, 2014 · 7 Replies · 6,056 Views
Hey,
I saw the foundation one program and i couldn't understand how many elements should i work in every workout, what is the answer for that?..
Thank you.
Depends on the chosen split. There are several options listed in the course material. Could be as many as 7 and at little as 3.
Daniel Burnham said:Depends on the chosen split. There are several options listed in the course material. Could be as many as 7 and at little as 3.
Ok thank you.
Do you have any tips for me? i'm going to start F1 and H1
naornaor12345 said:Ok thank you.
Do you have any tips for me? i'm going to start F1 and H1
You get out exactly what you put in. Work hard and you'll make progress.
There's a lot of assorted advice and tips in the private product forums ![]()
Murray Truelove said:You get out exactly what you put in. Work hard and you'll make progress.
....even though it my seem slow and you realize you have to go back a step or two.
GoldenEagle said:....even though it my seem slow and you realize you have to go back a step or two.
That depends on your training. Train perfectly and i bet you dont have to go back
I went a few steps back after letting my ego go. Now I realize that I wasn' t prepared for the exercises I was practicing. Now, I make slow and much more important, constantly progress.
Foundation Series is what it is. Basic Strength Preparation for Gymnastics. Why should one run through exercises to finish as quick as possible? Basics are the most important stuff. Just stick long enough with the actuall progression and the benefits are unbelieveable.
So thankful for having the opportunity using this professional programming. Bähm!!! :-)