This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Decoding 10r WRS #1, #2, #3, #4?

Started by Thomas Rolf, June 10, 2014 · 4 Replies · 179 Views

Thomas Rolf

First of all, sorry if I should've been able to find this by searching... I failed that.

 

As the title says... how do I decode

10r WRS #1, #2, #3, #4

5x3r WP/PE1

5x3r FKP/PE1

5x3r WR/PE1

5x3r FTP/PE1

 

Ok.. so 10 rounds of 5 sets of 3 reps (each hand) per exercise? 

Jennifer

WRS are wrist stretches.  10r ea of the 4 wrist stretches.

 

Five sets of 3r of each of the other wrist elements:  wrist pushups (WP), first knuckle pushups (FKP), wrist rocks (WR), fingertip pushups (FTP).

Felix Schreiter

It is a question I asked myself as well. For example in WP/PE1 first the right hand descends, then the left hand descends, then right hand pushes up, then left hand pushes up. Does this constitute one repetition in total or only one repetition for the right hand?

I mean it is not really a symmetric movement (it is a "walk") which is then repeated with the left hand starting to descend.

Where does one repetition begin and end during the wrist walks?

Thomas Rolf
Jennifer said:

WRS are wrist stretches.  10r ea of the 4 wrist stretches.

 

Five sets of 3r of each of the other wrist elements:  wrist pushups (WP), first knuckle pushups (FKP), wrist rocks (WR), fingertip pushups (FTP).

 

 

Jennifer said:

 

If I knew how to make an extremely embarrassed emoji, I would...  :facepalm:

 

I knew that WRS are wrist stretches... I actually knew that, but my mind totally blocked that bit of brain functionality.

 

Thank you for the answer, and I'm sorry for this waste of internet space.. admin, feel free to close or even delete this thread.