Besides getting stronger over all, I urgently want to be able to do a really good V-Sit for about 5 secs, 10 chin-up pull-overs and a standing pike press (I can do a standing straddle press already!).
Will Foundation help me with this? And if so, at what point will I be able to do it? Will I be able to do it after mastering F2?
I know you need a lot of flexibility for the V-Sit, But my pike stretch is great, so mobility won't hinder me at all.
Thanks!
Will Foundation improve my V-Sit?
Started by MrAl, June 9, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,068 Views
if you're passive flexibility is there, the next step would be to turn that into active flexibility.
I used to play around with going from floor L-sit to see how high i could press with my hips/legs and yes, it does seem to be going higher. I'm much better at pressing up from a HLL position than from a support position, so it would probably also depend on your shoulder strength.
If you're in a hurry, Foundation is not the program for you.
After completing Foundation you'll be able to do all of those things with ease. But the way Foundation works requires that you be willing to master the basics, regardless of how long it takes.
Foundation will not only give you the perfect V-sit, but it will give you the ultimate rotated V-sit: the manna if you are near completion of the manna progressions in F4.