need professional help

Started by Getinthecar, May 22, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,167 Views

Getinthecar

I got a couple of questions about training and I was hoping some of you can help my creating an effective training program.

I want to train 6x a week. Every day except on Saturday.

I have been training for 6 months and this is where I stand now:

Front lever: flat tuck 10 sec

Back lever: flat tuck 10 sec

L sit: 20 sec (getting less cramp in legs)

Manna (never tried it; thinking it’s mission impossible)

Planche: This one gives me trouble. I really need help. Frog stand 30 sec, advanced frog stand 0 sec. I just fall on the floor. Transition help I guess?

HeSPU: 5 solid ones.

I got my home gym upstairs with the following equipment:

Rings

Parallettes

Roman chair

Stall bar

Adjustable free rack with barbell (265 lb)

Pull up Bar

Weighted Vest (20 lb)

Swiss ball

I found out that some members on the forum train static (basic) strength daily, like Ortprod. Is that better/ more effective than training it, for example, twice a week. Another thing I noticed is that he mixes all the pushing/ pulling/ core/ legs exercises into one training day. Is it just as (or more) effective as training it separately. Cause I currently train pushing on a particular day and pulling on one particular day and so on. Should I combine it all to make a more effective program? If so can someone help me create a program Similar like the one Ortprod uses?

I apologize for any language errors made. I come from the Netherlands so my English isn’t perfect.

Thanks in advance.

braindx

It depends. I generally use a 5x a week routine structure where I combine pushing/pulling/legs all into one day, and then do it that many times per week. IF you do this though you have to be smart about overall intensity and training volume and keep it low enough that you can recover from day to day.

Otherwise, push/pull or upper/lower do work decent if you want.

If you think his is good just take his and make it your own