This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

(Almost) passing out from sPL iMs

Started by HamdiC, June 1, 2014 · 31 Replies · 942 Views

William
Keilani Gutierrez said:

like this coach?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

i tried the last version in the pic, felt quite good. stretches everything around the neck so far :D

Coach Sommer
Keilani Gutierrez said:

like this coach?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

 

Yes.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

lnick1975

Thanks for the image.

I was imagining this much differently.

Alan Tseng
alan tseng said:

i almost pass out from doing SL/PE2>iM.  To the point where last week when I was doing it, my head was pounding the whole night.  The entire room felt like it was spinning for maybe 5-10 secs or so, everytime I do a set

No advice from anyone?

 

 

To be honest, it's much worse than my description sounds.

William
alan tseng said:

No advice from anyone?

 

 

To be honest, it's much worse than my description sounds.

if its that serious, please go to a doctor! this does not sound normal in anyway

Alan Tseng
William said:

if its that serious, please go to a doctor! this does not sound normal in anyway

I don't know who to go to.

I've been trying to just push through it and go through the dizziness since I'm not sure whether it's a vestibular dysfunction and maybe this will help fix it in time

William

the doctor does know where to go at least ;)

 

but dont push to hard, dizziness can result in chronic stuff i guess if its too much.