one last question before buying foundation

Started by lisiflex, May 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 1,658 Views

lisiflex

Hello!

I have a simple question and I hope you can help me.

First of all - I know, progression and strength increase varies a lot and depends on many different factors. 
I also now, that it just takes as long as it takes to progress.

But - I finally saved the money to buy Foundation 1+2 plus Handstand 1+2.

I do have some strength already, I am able to do some crappy pull-ups and some leg lifts, but yeah...not very controlled and maybe not really a good form. I already have some experience in gymnastics, so I know a lot of the positions and stuff, I just don't have the strength to do them. I am also suuper flexible, have all my oversplits and walkovers.

I want to buy Foundation 1+2, work hard, eat well and rest enough. I want to master F2 in 12 months. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance and please don't put a spell on me for asking this!

Joshua Slocum

12 Months is an ambitious goal, but not outside the realm of possibility if you're already quite flexible and have some strength. 

Jon Douglas
lisiflex said:

I want to buy Foundation 1+2, work hard, eat well and rest enough. I want to master F2 in 12 months. Is this possible?

Yes. Apart from planche, I did.

WILL you? As you say, depends on many factors :)

Riku Calderón

We are all here to win this with you! Go for it!