Does Foundations come with accompanying videos?

Started by rajeshB, May 29, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,865 Views

rajeshB

I'm considering signing up for Foundations 1-4, but I'm curious if there are videos for each of the exercises, both mobility and strength based ones.

 

Some of them like Swivel Hips (Mobility), Skiers (Mobility), and Tuck Ups (Strength) seem like they're easy to do wrong.  Not wrong as in I'll injure myself, but wrong as in I won't make much progress doing them incorrectly.

 

Having Googled and YouTubed some of the exercises, it seems like the "unofficial" videos vary in execution by doer.  I haven't seen the above exercises on the official GymnasticBodies YouTube account, that's why I ask.

 

And if videos don't exist for each exercise, after having signed up for Foundations, if necessary, will a video be able to be provided with a relatively short turnaround time?

 

Sometimes photos just don't cut it ;)

Christian

There are videos of all exercises in the course. Plus pictures and key point explanation.

meras

There are too many videos to count. Everything is shown by Coach Sommer's athletes. GB youtube channel is only a small sampler of what's inside. 

Joshua Slocum

Every exercise, even the humble push-up, comes with a video (and there photos) so you can check whether your form is correct.

On exercises where the form is particularly complex (e.g. Some of the press handstand progressions), two videos are included.

rajeshB

Awesome, thanks!  Will be signing up soon then :)